As close to a pro level bike as you can get without breaking the bank, the Interstate features a stacked list of quality parts that compromise nothing. Starting with full chromoly frame, fork and handlebar as our material of choice, this bike is built to last and blast! Bolted to those tasty bits is our Haro Sata double walled rims laced to sealed bearing hubs with a freecoaster out back and wrapped in some sticky 2.4" la Mesa tires.The 9.25" bars attach to a top-load stem and spin with ease with the help of the Haro sealed bearing integrated headset.
- 100% Chromoly frame 21"TT with center bottom bracket shell, integrated head tube and seat clamp, 21" top tube length and removable brake and cable mounts.
- 100% Chromoly fork with internal threaded steerer tube and tapered stanchions
- 100% Chromoly two-piece handlebar with 9.5" pitch and Haro cold forged alloy stem
- Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 170mm cranks
- 28T steel sprocket and sealed mid BB
- 28/9 gear ratio
- Haro Sata double wall rims with alloy hubs and sealed rear freewheel with 9T driver
- Haro La Mesa tires 20x2.4" front/rear
- Haro Pivotal padded seat with aluminum Pivotal column
- Haro 1978 plastic pedals