It’s ideal for street riding or ramps and tough enough to take the strain these days. The Eclat team was involved in the early stages of creation and the initial drawings, bouncing ideas back and forth with their product designers they ended up with what they think is one of their best and most progressive tires yet.
- type: wire bead (120TPI)
- max pressure: 100psi (6.9bar)
- dual compound construction
- smooth central area for speed
- aggressive outer tread for traction and protection against grind damage
- recommended for: street, park, flatland
2.30 blk 100 psi